(1) I should never be permitted to own a car. Never, never, never. I don’t deserve cars. I destroy cars. I am a bad car-owner. Heartbreaking (and heartbreakingly embarrassing) story to follow. Maybe. I guess I’m getting the other car’s starter repaired soner than I’d been planning on.
(2) Despite metaphorically wrecking Daddy’s car (no actual wreck was involved), I am a happy ’wabbit.
(3) I have gotten to wish a certain excellent birthday girl happy birthday three times in the past week-and-some. I approve! All birthdays should be stretched out like that.
(π) The Star Wars marathon was fun.
(4) As a special treat, tikva was in town this weekend!
(5) Many of us are going to hell. This is, as a certain convicted felon would say, a good thing.
(6) For some time (a couple months, I think), I’ve been having serious and increasing networking problems at home (with my own machine, not aq.org). I think Harlan Ellison wrote a dystopian short story on the subject: “I Have No Net, and I Must Post”, or something like that. Anyway, tonight I figured it out, and all is better. So I’m going to be able to keep up with LiveJournal better than I have been over the past couple of weeks. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing is left as an exercise for the reader.
(7) Must sleep; clowns are hungry.