- Had a nice evening with plumtreeblossom, involving dinner at Martsa on Elm (the Tibetan place in Davis Square), trying out for a show, watching the first cable or broadcast TV either of us had seen in a good long time, thanks to vanguardcdk setting up the TV for us, and hanging out and chatting with vanguardcdk, which is always fun.
- Had a good meeting with a potential renter. I hope she decides to take the room.
- Crazy day at work today, involving two meetings (one of which I’d forgotten about, so it came as a surprise, and one of which was called last-minute while I wasn’t checking my email because I was in the other one) and leaving work a bit early due to feeling ill. (Better now; I will spare you the details.)
- Had a nice relaxed time with cathijosephine on Wednesday, with a lot of mutual squeeing over the cute babies in our lives. She’s been doing huge amounts of walking lately; she walked from her place in Malden to my office in Kendall Square to meet me. I wish I had the time to do that kind of walking.
- I ordered a pair of Vibram Five Fingers toe-shoes when I saw them on sale recently. They arrived today, and I’ve got them on now, and so far I think I’m going to like them. The on-sale ones were not particularly a colour I liked, but I figured it would be an opportunity to see how they felt. The answer is pretty good. I may get another pair, now that I know how they fit me.
- plumtreeblossom and I have a busy and fun weekend scheduled, with two brunches, a burlesque show, and a birthday party. Yay!
- EDIT: Also, very productive appointment with my endocrinologist a few days ago, despite me not being quite as prepared as I would have liked.
My busy life in bullet items
Many thanks to plumtreeblossom for keeping folks back here in civilization in the loop. And many thanks to those of you who commented…