- Our bus did not catch on fire.
- We spent a long time lost in the American Museum of Natural History, which is a great place to be lost. Among other things, we saw a neat IMAX movie about aquatic reptiles.
- We spent some time at a dog run on the AMNH grounds.
- We saw Bodies: The Exhibition, which is similar to Bodyworlds, but felt both a bit more commercial and a bit more informative (i.e., educational).
- We had several great meals, notably lunch today at Ben’s Kosher Deli, which I highly recommend, and drinks at a nice little Japanese restaurant across the street from our hotel (when we discovered the bar we were originally aiming for was too crowded and noisy).
Wonderful visit to New York City with plumtreeblossom
Apologies for the fact that I haven’t been reading LJ any more, but this thing I just posted on Facebook was important enough, and enough like the…
plumtreeblossom and I have been watching a lot of really interesting stuff lately. Actually, while she was away visting family, I saw…