- Our bus did not catch on fire.
- We spent a long time lost in the American Museum of Natural History, which is a great place to be lost. Among other things, we saw a neat IMAX movie about aquatic reptiles.
- We spent some time at a dog run on the AMNH grounds.
- We saw Bodies: The Exhibition, which is similar to Bodyworlds, but felt both a bit more commercial and a bit more informative (i.e., educational).
- We had several great meals, notably lunch today at Ben’s Kosher Deli, which I highly recommend, and drinks at a nice little Japanese restaurant across the street from our hotel (when we discovered the bar we were originally aiming for was too crowded and noisy).
Wonderful visit to New York City with plumtreeblossom
This is a web game that has you clicking through Google Street View images and guessing where you are. I got my first three two guesses in the right…
When I haven’t posted for a long time, it’s hard to get posting again, because I want to fill in all the blanks, but that would be a post so long…
I’m sorry, LiveJournal! I have to confess: I’ve been cheating on you with Facebook. I don’t know why I do it. You’re my muse. You support me and help…