Steps in cleaning freezer:
Do you see the step I missed?
- Pick a cold day
- Turn cooling off on refrigerator and freezer.
- Take food out of freezer. Put it on porch so it will stay frozen while you work.
- Wait for gunk (mostly melted chocolate ice cream, I think) that pooled in the bottom of the freezer when door was left slightly open and food melted that one time, to melt. Help along with warm water.
- Sop up gunk with sponge.
- Thoroughly clean interior of freezer with spray cleaner and paper towel.
- Wipe down with damp paper towel and wait until entirely dry.
- Bring in food from porch and refill freezer.
- Close freezer door. Clap hands together in celebration of a job well done!