SummaryShe is a truly kick-ass writer. She would also consider things like restaurant work (which she's done before, although not recently) or retail work.
Eleven years of experience providing key support to executives, managers and departments. A project leader with sharp organizational skills and the proven ability to find unique solutions. Expertise includes:
- Upper-tier executive support
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) PAC, SAP, Outlook, LotusNotes and more
- Travel booking and coordination
- Notary Public
- Online Research
- Presentations, expense reports, and financial analysis
- Office supervision and staff training
- Generating correspondence and content
She'd also be glad for odd jobs to help tide her over, if they can be done evenings or weekends and are on public transportation. She wrote, "I can clean your house, do your laundry, babysit, edit your paper, type something for you, walk your dog, pet-sit, do your mending, do web research that you're too busy to do, or anything else within my abilities. I will be frantically searching by day for any agency or employer to put me to work, but my time is available evenings and weekends for odd jobs." (And note that she's a notary public.) She'd also be grateful for recruiter or temp-agency leads.