Anyway, I can’t really do an accurate day-by-day list of what we did, but here are some of the highlights:
- Meals including Firefly’s, Mother Anna’s (where plumtreeblossom and I have wanted to take them ever since we first went there, well before they planned to visit), my mother’s delicious beef roast, Namaskar, and many other excellent meals
- A duck tour of Boston with plumtreeblossom, which she had done before but none of the rest of us had. It was a lot of fun.
- A Boston Harbour cruise aboard a tall ship! This was really delightful, and my stepfather ka9sqb had a long chat with one of the crew, so we ended up learning quite a lot and getting some nifty stories. (He’s an incredible people person. My sister bcat1, his stepdaughter, comes by it honest. :-)
- A free outdoor concert at the Hatch Shell with plumtreeblossom, her housemate vanguardcdk, and cathijosephine (with beef roast as picnic dinner).
- Lots of sitting out on the back deck.
- EDIT: Oh, and I just remembered: the August Moon festival in Chinatown with plumtreeblossom. (She and I also went to Quincy’s August Moon festival today, albeit without my parents.)