- A couple lovely dates with plumtreeblossom, involving yummy food (notably chicken mole and plantain-and-cheese empanadas at Tú Y Yo near her house — and she had stuffed breaded cactus, which tasted like it would have been yummy to people who can stand the taste of cilantro) and yummy company
- A very bizarre movie with plumtreeblossom at her place. (Thanks to vanguardcdk for lending us the DVD.)
- A reading that plumtreeblossom and I went to of Shakespeare’s Worst Play EVAR, which was nevertheless quite a huge amount of fun.
- A fab party at darxus’ place, at which I got to hang out with many wonderful people, among them dan4th, dabunny, minerva42, underwatercolor, and of course darxus and cathijosephine — and at which I got to talk on the phone to ragingamazon in Thailand, thanks to the most excellent devoken
- Pancakes, waffles, and bacon courtesy of cathijosephine and dan4th.
- An intense thunderstorm (which hit Quincy, but bypassed plumtreeblossom in Somerville). This would have been delightful if it had not started just as I was getting the lawnmower ready.
I'm a bit late in the day with this, but happy birthday, vanguardcdk! You're awesome!
Happy birthday, sweet beloved honeywuzzle! You bring me joy!