- A couple lovely dates with plumtreeblossom, involving yummy food (notably chicken mole and plantain-and-cheese empanadas at Tú Y Yo near her house — and she had stuffed breaded cactus, which tasted like it would have been yummy to people who can stand the taste of cilantro) and yummy company
- A very bizarre movie with plumtreeblossom at her place. (Thanks to vanguardcdk for lending us the DVD.)
- A reading that plumtreeblossom and I went to of Shakespeare’s Worst Play EVAR, which was nevertheless quite a huge amount of fun.
- A fab party at darxus’ place, at which I got to hang out with many wonderful people, among them dan4th, dabunny, minerva42, underwatercolor, and of course darxus and cathijosephine — and at which I got to talk on the phone to ragingamazon in Thailand, thanks to the most excellent devoken
- Pancakes, waffles, and bacon courtesy of cathijosephine and dan4th.
- An intense thunderstorm (which hit Quincy, but bypassed plumtreeblossom in Somerville). This would have been delightful if it had not started just as I was getting the lawnmower ready.
Many thanks to plumtreeblossom for keeping folks back here in civilization in the loop. And many thanks to those of you who commented…
Stolen shamelesslyBorrowed from vanguardcdk: PMRP is proud to announce the cast for our Hallowe’en show! Ghost…