- Wednesday and Friday: With a bunch of other people, saw off ragingamazon before her two-year adventure. (Well, “two-year adventure” is understating it. This is ragingamazon. Her whole life is an adventure.)
- Saturday night: Had a quick dinner in Davis with plumtreeblossom, followed by a very fun reading night, followed by other fun.
- Sunday morning: Went to a potluck brunch with plumtreeblossom, which involved catching up with all sorts of wonderful people I don’t see often enough, among them lilbjorn.
- Sunday evening: Went back to Body Worlds 2 at the Museum of Science, this time with chienne_folle. Really enjoyed it again. Afterwards got to catch up with chienne_folle over very good meatloaf (mine) and corn tamales (hers) at the Cheesecake Factory.
- Monday evening: Had cathijosephine over for a very unpretentious dinner.
- Today: Finally called an auto glass place to have my window replaced (reminds me, I need to get some stuff out of the car before they come over). Had dinner and a wonderful conversation with plumtreeblossom in Davis, and briefly dropped in on the Diesel social afterwards, although it was pretty quiet by that time.
Capsule summary of the past few days
Apologies for the fact that I haven’t been reading LJ any more, but this thing I just posted on Facebook was important enough, and enough like the…
Many thanks to plumtreeblossom for keeping folks back here in civilization in the loop. And many thanks to those of you who commented…