- Saw The Island (with zzbottom), The War of the Worlds, and finally saw Star Wars III.
- Had a nice dinner with zzbottom after aforesaid movie.
- Had nice date with cathijosephine, in which we meant to go see a midnight showing of The Princess Bride, but ended up sleeping through the alarm. Sleep is good.
- Drove cathijosephine and her friend C. up to visit faerieschylde.
- Some really lovely Tuesdays hanging out with wonderful folks at the Diesel, among them xmelancholia, eisa, and mrpet.
- Getting to wish bbbsg a happy birthday! Yay, she rocks!
- We wish to inform you that the employees responsible for sacking the employees who showed Monty Python and the Holy Grail at beowabbit’s house, have been sacked. The showing has been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute
- Lunch with the always-keen keyne.
- A nice phone call with sionnagh.
- Actually mailing my sister’s birthday present off before her birthday! I called her and told her, because I don’t want her to have a heart attack.
Still alive. Happy, even.
This is copied from Facebook; it makes a better LJ post, actually. Roughly once a day these days, I read or hear about some piece of Islamophobia…
Apologies for the fact that I haven’t been reading LJ any more, but this thing I just posted on Facebook was important enough, and enough like the…
Many thanks to plumtreeblossom for keeping folks back here in civilization in the loop. And many thanks to those of you who commented…